Gemserv is constantly looking ahead to ensure we continue to deliver exceptional service in a rapidly changing world. Our business is evolving, but we remain clear about where we want to be and how we want to get there. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Test Analyst to join our Digital Business team.
The Digital team are currently recruiting for an ambitious, technical and organised individual to support the development of technical solutions on behalf of Gemserv’s clients. This is an exciting opportunity and is central to ensuring that Gemserv can deliver and manage the right technical solutions to clients in a fast-changing environment. As a Test Analyst you will be systematic and dynamic and your goal is to provide bug-free software whilst always looking to improve the quality of software deployed.
- Collaborate with the Test Lead, BA, and Solution Architects to understand the development cycle and testing responsibilities.
- Development of high level and detailed test case scenarios both internally and externally with other programme stakeholders.
- Suggest documents to improve software quality, work with the developers to correct bugs and errors, design test plans and procedures, and communicate with the test manager
- Work with the Test lead to resolve defect and issues, including coordinating with external developers for bug fixes.
- Ensure that test phases are completed on schedule and that acceptance criteria are met.
- Identify any risks and issues that arise throughout the planning and testing phases and escalate appropriately.
Successful candidates will also need:
- Excellent understanding of the UK energy market beneficial, but not essential (including electricity data flows and industry business processes).
- A strong interest in both hands-on testing and test management.
- Critical thinker with a love for technology
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’