Solution Architect (Principal Consultant)
Gemserv is constantly looking ahead to ensure we continue to deliver exceptional service in a rapidly changing world. Our business is evolving, but we remain clear about where we want to be and how we want to get there. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Solution Architect (Principal Consultant) to join our Digital Business Unit.
Gemserv is recruiting an ambitious Solution Architect to work in the Digital business unit as a Principal Consultant.
You will support our clients and stakeholders across the Energy, Low Carbon, Public Sector and Healthcare market sectors to design and deliver successful digital change initiatives. As a Principal Consultant, you will work with a team of experts who will support the solution, development, and management of technical solutions on behalf of Gemserv’s clients.
This is an exciting opportunity and is central to ensuring that Gemserv can deliver and manage the right technical solutions to clients in a fast-changing environment.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to agree the appropriate design considerations through understand of their project/business strategy and technical architecture.
- Advise and provide stakeholders with clear and detailed design and solution requirements, defining their technology change
- Act as a functional and technical expert across project implementation and release
- Set up project technical governance and programme implementation, ready for solution development or deployment
- Participate in design reviews and make recommendations to address risk, dependencies, issues and recommendations
- Further develop better working practices and processes across the Digital business unit.
- Support future business development initiatives, inputting into bids and proposals as required.
Successful candidates will need to have:
- Proven experience of developing solutions to enable technology enabled change in multiple business sectors.
- Experience leading projects and technical teams is essential
- IT Architecture
- TOGAF knowledge or accreditation
- Business Analysis
- Understanding/ experience of the UK energy market, including business and data architecture/market and regulatory design processes would be beneficial.
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements and would like to hear more about being part of a growing organisation, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’