Customer Service Administrator - Retail Energy Code
The Retail Energy Code (REC) is at the heart of the regulation of the GB energy market, setting the standards for new and improved ways of working. Covering the complete breadth of the market, it is introducing a new model of cooperation and best practice for Code Management and delivering a new digital, modern, and accessible, consumer-centric code.
The Service Desk provides an important role for the REC, as it serves as the point of contact for all issues related to the code. In this critical role, the service desk is responsible for effectively managing stakeholder expectations and providing a first-contact resolution for customers.
In addition, the service desk is responsible for identifying and pursuing service improvement initiatives, managing compliments and complaints, suggestions, and identification of content for Frequently Asked Questions for the Knowledge Repository.
The service desk will respond to first line enquiries from stakeholders via online forms, real time messaging and telephone. The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of enquiries into the service desk ensuring the effective and efficient delivery to comply with all key performance targets.
- Responding to Service Desk enquiries via Dynamics, The REC Portal, real time messaging, or telephone ensuring we deliver against required performance levels and Key Performance Indicators.
- Allocating enquiries to stakeholders, ensuring awareness around SLAs, while following up to ensure a full resolution.
- Requesting and giving feedback to help improve processes and training
- Identification of repeat queries leading to development of Frequently Asked Question development or updated Knowledge Articles
- Identification of issues that lead to continuous improvement under the code change function
continuous development, building an understanding of the Retail Energy Code, its products, and the impacts of these on industry stakeholders and consumers, feeding this back to the wider team where necessary
- Provide support with questions from stakeholders
- Experience of a service desk environment, taking ownership of enquiries through multiple service desk channels
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service
- Keeping to agreed performance indicators
- Ability to diagnose problems and allocate to appropriate teams
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to understand and articulate complex issues
- A keen eye for detail and the highest standard of quality for themselves
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional service and positive outcomes for the market and consumers, putting consumer outcomes at the heart of what you do
- Be a team player, working collaboratively towards a shared vision for the future
- Ability to manage time effectively
- The ability to use initiative, identify improvements for systems and processes, feedback and adjust as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Yoga sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, employees are currently working from home.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’