Senior Energy Administrator - Energy Solutions (Maternity Cover)
We are currently looking for a motivated and organised individual to join our Energy Solutions team, supporting our energy and metering contracts ensuring exceptional service to our clients. You will provide front line delivery to a variety of contracts. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in organising and attending meetings, minute taking, co-ordinating post-meeting activities/actions and stakeholder management while working alongside our contract leads. You will also support our clients with Exceptional Customer Service by answering helpdesk calls and emails; maintaining and updating client websites; supporting the organisation of client events (e.g. training seminars and conferences); supporting process modelling activity; and undertaking other activities in the support of the team.
The candidate will be deadline driven, with the ability to prioritise their own work and always maintain the highest quality. If you are an enthusiastic individual, preferably with experience of working in an office environment, answering customer queries, and leading with administrative tasks, this role will provide you with diverse experience and invaluable knowledge of our sector.
Opportunity for the Senior Energy Administrator to cover a maternity leave for up to 5 months.
- Delivering contract activities within agreed Service Levels;
- Providing first line support and exceptional service on client helpdesks, via telephone and email;
- Scheduling meetings, booking facilities and providing full Secretariat support including:
- - Producing and circulating meeting documentation;
- Attending industry meetings, pre-meetings and post-meetings as appropriate;
- Producing accurate meeting minutes and summary of actions;
- Co-ordinating attendees;
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and industry bodies to ensure queries and actions are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Preparing and presenting summary papers and basic analysis of industry data;
- Managing website updates, and maintaining documentation, guidance and published information ;
- Participating in the accurate administration tasks associated with any change or audit processes;
- Proactively reviewing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and exacting quality standards are met, with a focus on digitalisation;
- Supporting our Client Service Managers in our finance procedures; and
- Supporting implementation of new contracts or changes to current contracts, working with colleagues across the business to ensure a smooth delivery.
An ideal candidate preferably should have experience of working in an office environment, answering phone calls, and supporting a team. At Gemserv, we take a flexible approach to recruitment but ideally for this role we are looking for candidates who have an interest in, or exposure to the UK retail utilities industry, preferably electricity, gas, or metering.
Successful candidates will also hold the below skills:
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills, including fluency in verbal and written English;
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service both in person and remotely;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Access etc.);
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, showing attention to detail and focus on quality;
- Being a team player, with a demonstrable willingness to support other members of the team during pressure periods and with the ability to communicate effectively with Clients and employees at all levels;
- Experience in data handling would be advantageous;
- Be adaptable and able to quickly develop an understanding of complex issues; and
- Be confident, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional client service.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Yoga sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, employees are currently working from home.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’