SECAS Committee Support/ Party Support Administrator
Are you looking for a role which allows you to further develop your Administrative and Stakeholder Management skills, whilst developing detailed knowledge in the Energy or Smart Energy sector? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Over the past few years, Gemserv has experienced significant growth due to winning new contracts and securing contract extensions with our existing clients. As a result, we are expanding and looking to employ Governance Administrators within our Code Governance team.
We are looking to recruit a proactive and highly organised individual with exceptional customer service skills.
The successful candidate will work within the Code Governance team to provide administrative support to the Panel and various technical sub-committees. The focus of the role is to engage with the committee chairs and their members to ensure that we provide exceptional service whilst coordinating meetings and supporting with the onboarding process of Parties to the Smart Energy Code (SEC).
The successful candidate will require strong communication skills, attention to detail, as well as flexibility to manage priorities.
- Coordinating multiple committee meetings and events including booking venues and managing attendees;
- Organising and maintaining records and committee information;
- Taking minutes and providing secretariat support, including preparing panel packs and issuing agendas;
- Ensuring we meet our service levels regarding committee support by working to deadlines;
- Building strong client relationships;
- Drafting communications related to change releases and industry developments;
- Supporting the delivery of the party support function by managing the Accessions and Event of Default Processes;
- Assisting with drafting guidance on the SEC, policy, procedures and documents required for clients on matters relating to the rollout of smart metering;
- Reviewing and summarising Government policy and consultations and wider industry documentation; and
- Providing support with receiving, logging and answering queries received through the Helpdesk.
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent planning and organisational abilities, be able to manage time and a varied workload, and be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities;
- be able to take quality minutes from potentially technical meetings;
- strive for excellence in their work being methodical, diligent and paying attention to the detail;
- be engaging, with an excellent telephone manner and able to communicate clearly;
- be a fast learner, able to assimilate and understand new information and subject areas in short spaces of time and pick up new processes and ways of working quickly;
- be proactive and driven with good self-discipline;
- be competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.); and
- be a team player, with good team interaction and interpersonal skills, working towards a shared vision for the future.
We are an expert provider of professional services enabling the energy transformation and data revolution. A bold statement but one that we are committed to fulfilling. Our work spans a wide range of sectors and we proactively collaborate with government, regulators and other stakeholders to improve policy, regulation and industry governance.
WHAT MATTERS TO US
Our vision is to ensure that complex markets work for everyone’s benefit and to support this all of our work is underpinned be three core values; insight, impact and collaboration.
We believe in putting customers at the heart of all we do to exceed expectations so that we are a provider of choice. We want to ensure our staff are engaging, open minded and live our values.
It’s our culture to make a positive, long-term and sustainable contribution in all we do. We believe in ‘profit with a purpose’, combining our commercial ambition with our desire to achieve a positive social and environmental impact.
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
We have lofty ambitions at Gemserv and we want to ensure that our staff feel supported and nurtured so that we all achieve our goals together. Not only are there a number of benefits that come with employment at Gemserv, but we believe in development and encourage our people to develop their skills and learn new ones to benefit themselves and their clients.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’