SaaS RegTech Implementation Lead (12 months FTC)
Are you a leader looking to make a positive impact on some of the most high-profile projects taking place across the broader energy sector?
Do you want to work for a dynamic company that really values inclusive leadership and provides significant opportunities for you to take your career even further?
Gemserv has experienced significant growth in recent years, winning new contracts and seeing our role on existing ones extended. We have ambitious plans for the future and are now looking to strengthen our newly formed CodeWorks team by employing a SaaS RegTech Implementation Lead.
This role involves shaping and delivering the implementation of a RegTech SaaS policy platform for customers across the UK and Ireland. As such, while the role is based at Gemserv’s London City office, there will be traveling involved in order to attend key meetings, to influence change and deliver positive outcomes. This could involve attending external events to gather intelligence or contribute to debates. In addition, responsibilities extend to line management; providing mentoring and support to more junior staff and leading on key pieces of work.
- Qualify the prospective clients and deliver support business development in the realisation of client base and revenue growth.
- Leading the development of business cases for clients to deploy a RegTech solution
- Management of client expectations and delivery within these expectations of the set up of the RegTech product
- Shaping deals with clients and confirming the license agreements and implementation arrangements
- Day to day management and reporting of implementation activities;
- Overseeing the calibration of the platform including
- content upload activities for client onboarding;
- Formatting of content being worked;
- Tagging and linking client content to regulatory codes;
- Training client teams and supporting them in realising the benefits outlined in the benefits case.
- Developing and maintaining the implementation standard operating procedures
- Reporting to the Head of CodeWorks on client implementation progress highlighting issues and opportunities along with options to respond appropriately
Ideally for this role we are looking for candidates to have exposure to SaaS RegTech solutions and business change management.
For this role, we are interested to hear from people who have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business case development for RegTech solution deployment
- Business change delivery
- SaaS Implementation management
- Sales pipeline management
- Managing a team of implementation specialists
- Technology implementation requirements management along with integration development and deployment management
- Multiparty supplier management
- Proactive stakeholder management
- Service delivery management and issues management
Successful candidates will also need:
- Transferrable cross-sector strategy consulting skills and demonstrable career progression in-house or through the ranks of a major strategy consulting firm
- Networking skills: have a credible, externally focused, stakeholder track record that they can bring to bear within critical debates to help shape the future business/commercial landscape;
- Communication skills: communicate complex ideas in a succinct and compelling manner;
- Influencing and persuading skills: coordinate various audiences, using sound reason-based judgements, delivered in a manner that is sensitive to political and commercial interests;
- Critical assessment skills: analytical capability;
- Business acumen: commercially astute, can interpret financial statements and understands company constructs (for example: roles of Board, Executive, Charity);
- Financial modelling capability: cost/benefit analysis, preparation of business cases;
- Superior presentation skills (from content design to presentation and influencing)
- Management abilities: coordinating outputs, stakeholder management, line management
We are passionate about helping drive the energy market transformation and data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements and would like to hear more about being part of a growing organisation, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’