RegTech Content Analyst
Are you a great communicator? Are the details important to you? Do you want a healthy work/life balance and to join a company with an active social scene? Are you looking to build a career?
Gemserv are currently looking to recruit an RegTech content Analyst to work remotely with some travel (1-2 days every 2 months to London) .
Although the role is focussed on administration, it also offers the potential to learn hands-on about the broader energy sector with fantastic networking opportunities for those keen to develop a career.
We are seeking a content analyst to join the CodeWorks Team to support the content management of the Energy Master Regulatory Platform.
This role involves working with colleagues and industry experts to maintain the UK Energy regulations (known as codes) on the CodeWorks platform. This role can be delivered from home although there may be some traveling to the London office involved in order to attend key meetings, and deliver positive outcomes.
In addition, responsibilities extend to line management; providing mentoring and support to more junior staff; leading on key pieces of work; and undertaking briefings to the Gemserv’s leadership team.
- Day to day maintenance of the content on the master regulatory platform
- Work with the Product Lead to maintain the platform’s features and availability
- Support delivery of content roadmap
- Deliver service for customers for Regulatory and Policy Product
- Support delivery teams when onboarding new customers
- Engage with internal support colleagues and suppliers to resolve content related issues
- Data protection.
Ideally for this role we are looking for candidates to have experience in working with the ClauseMatch RegTech platform.
For this role, we are interested to hear from people who have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Content upload and maintenance on SaaS RegTech products;
- Delivery of document upload and maintenance in ClauseMatch
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to deliver high quality outputs
- Problem solving skills
Successful candidates will have demonstrable skills that include the following:
- Demonstrable content management skills with evidence of delivery against tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills: experience in identifying, analysing, unpicking and resolving complex problems on SaaS products and services
- Communication skills: communicate complex ideas in a succinct and compelling manner;
Successful candidates will have personal qualities/personality traits that include the following:
- Growth mindset with a strong aptitude to seek out and try new ways of working
- Good at relationship management with suppliers and customers.
- Shows intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking, has a passion for innovation and appreciation of disruptive technologies, has an interest in market developments and trends;
- Inspires colleagues and peers to be at their best, while taking responsibility to ensure an optimal outcome when performing under conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Takes initiative, operate under their own steam;
- Quick learner: grasp new concepts quickly and translate these into actions which they then own or assign;
- Team player: passionate about making a positive difference in the markets we operate and encouraging an open and supportive working environment.
We are passionate about helping drive the energy market transformation and data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’