We are seeking a Consultant to join the CodeWorks Team to lead the technical implementation of the Master Regulatory Product in terms of functionality, content and user experience.
This role involves working with suppliers, customers and industry experts to build a regulatory hub. As such, while based at Gemserv’s London City office, there may be some traveling involved in order to attend key meetings, to influence change and deliver positive outcomes. This could involve attending external events to gather intelligence or contribute to debates.
In addition, responsibilities extend to line management; providing mentoring and support to more junior staff; leading on key pieces of work; and undertaking briefings to the Gemserv’s leadership team.
- Day to day management of the master regulatory platform
- Work with the Content Lead to maintain the platform’s features and availability
- Support delivery of product roadmap
- Drive insights to shape product roadmap
- Deliver service for customers for Regulatory and Policy Product
- Gather user feedback
- Support delivery teams when onboarding new customers
- Consolidate product requirements
- Oversight for potential conflict of interest;
- Communicate with user groups on new and updated content
- Arrange and chair content specialist groups (e.g. linking and tagging specialist group)
- Data protection.
Ideally for this role we are looking for candidates to have an interest in, or exposure to, the UK retail utilities industry, preferably electricity, gas or smart metering.
For this role, we are interested to hear from people who have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical problem solving skills
- Planning and running Software as a Service (SaaS) demos for prospective clients
- User research and user driven product development
- Implementation of SaaS RegTech products
- Content upload and maintenance on SaaS RegTech products;
- Working as part of a core product team to enhance product functionalities and grow the product user base
- Development of regulation management and content update processes for the master regulatory management platform
Successful candidates will have demonstrable skills that include the following:
- Demonstrable product management skills with evidence of calibrating and refining a product
- Problem solving skills: experience in identifying, analysing, unpicking and resolving complex problems on SaaS products and services
- Communication skills: communicate complex ideas in a succinct and compelling manner;
- User centric business and technical requirements design: Engaging user groups to identify requirements and enhancements to the platform and feeding these into the prioritisation process
- Requirements and development management: maintaining a set of requirements aligned to a product roadmap. Testing functionality against these requirements and gathering user feedback prior to go live.
- Service management: maintaining a stable master regulatory platform, identifying issues and incidents, the impact on the end users and business operations and outlining options for issue resolution.
- Project management skills: experience in delivering projects in a structured way, providing reporting on the progress and challenges as well as proactively expediting delivery.
Successful candidates will have personal qualities/personality traits that include the following:
- Growth mindset with a strong aptitude to seek out and try new ways of working
- Good at relationship management with suppliers and customers.
- Shows intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking, has a passion for innovation and appreciation of disruptive technologies, has an interest in market developments and trends;
- Inspires colleagues and peers to be at their best, while taking responsibility to ensure an optimal outcome when performing under conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Takes initiative, operate under their own steam;
- Quick learner: grasp new concepts quickly and translate these into actions which they then own or assign;
- Team player: passionate about making a positive difference in the markets we operate and encouraging an open and supportive working environment.
We are passionate about helping drive market transformation and the data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us.