Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on some of the most dynamic projects taking place across the broader energy sector? Do you want to work in an environment where you are supported to realise your ambitions to take your career to a higher level?
Gemserv has experienced significant growth in recent years, winning new contracts and seeing our role on existing ones extended. We have ambitious plans for the future and are now looking to strengthen our PMO team by employing a Project Manager.
The focus of the Project Manager is the proactively plan, manage, analyse, engage and provide internal and external services for all new programmes and projects. The Project Manager should ensure that there is an ongoing strategy to enhance, expand and improve Gemserv’s services in relation to these services.
- Managing the full end to end lifecycle of client projects
- Oversee and manage project operations, which includes devising timelines to meet client requirements; scheduling of consultants, budgets and project management
- Implement and provide guidance into PMO processes and policies
- Work with other department leader to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs
- Strive toward exceptional client service
- Drive service improvement by leading service standardisation and monitoring controls
- Ensure efficient and accurate end to end planning of Consultant assignments and projects including diary management and utilisation rates
- Support the Finance team with the invoicing and queries where appropriate
- Implement and monitor KPIs and SLAs
- Assist in the provision of Management Information (MI) on project / team performance, financial performance, identify key issues and adjust project plans accordingly;
- Ensure that relevant internal & external clients are provided with insightful reports on current and future resource needs
- Maintain SOPs and BOP in line with current working practice
- Work with the PMO Senior Consultant to implement directorate initiatives and strategies
- Work with the Head of Insight to implement new services and service improvements
Successful candidates will also need:
- Outstanding communication skills, including written, verbal and numerical
- Willingness to take accountability and responsibility for projects
- Experience of setting and managing budgets
- Track record of working to targets through a systematic approach
- Ability to develop relationships with external clients
We are passionate about helping drive the energy market transformation and data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
Find out more about what it is like to work at Gemserv: (Link to corporate video or employee videos)
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’