MRA Systems Support and Development Manager (Grade 3)
Are you looking to develop your career and become a key employee in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation? Do you want the responsibility and accountability to be able to demonstrate your abilities on some of the most high-profile projects taking place across the wider energy sector?
Gemserv has experienced significant growth in recent years, winning new contracts and seeing our role on existing ones extended. We have ambitious plans for the future and are now looking to strengthen our client delivery team by employing a Systems Support and Development Manager to facilitate the delivery of current MRA systems (including ECOES, the GDCC and the Data Transfer Catalogue) and support development of future systems.
Working at Gemserv provides a great opportunity to develop your career in one of the economy’s most dynamic sectors and for this role we’re looking for candidates who have gained experience within a regulated industry and are now looking to take the next step.
Gemserv is seeking a Systems Support and Development Manager to strengthen its capability with respect to the delivery of key systems and processes under the umbrella of the Master Registration Agreement (MRA).
- Delivery of exceptional support services to end users of the Electricity Central Online Enquiry Service (ECOES), the Green Deal Central Charge database (GDCC), the Data Transfer Catalogue (DTC), and future systems delivered under the MRA
- Ownership of the change management processes for the above systems
- Management of entry and audit processes for users of ECOES and the GDCC
- Input to projects developing new industry systems and processes in support of future market arrangements (including Ofgem's Faster, More Reliable Switching Programme)
- Represent Gemserv and MRASCo on relevant industry bodies and workgroups, providing critical advice on systems developments and infrastructure
- Provide operational link and ensure effective working practices between the delivery team and internal support teams including Solution Design and Support (SDS) team
Ideally, we are looking for candidates to have a working and/or technical understanding of systems underpinning the retail electricity market in Great Britain.
Successful candidates will also need:
- Outstanding communication skills, including written, verbal and numerical
- Willingness to take accountability and responsibility for projects
- Track record of working to targets through a systematic approach
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high focus on quality of work
- Experience of or interest in coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Ability to develop relationships with external clients and to help raise Gemserv’s profile
We are passionate about helping drive the energy market transformation and data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’