Gemserv is constantly looking ahead to ensure we continue to deliver exceptional service in a rapidly changing world. Our business is evolving, but we remain clear about where we want to be and how we want to get there. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and results driven individual with significant digital marketing experience to join the Marketing team as Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will play a key role in a small dynamic team that work across multiple sectors that Gemserv operate in.
Are you an ambitious marketer looking to make a positive impact on some of the most high-profile projects taking place across key sectors such as energy, health, cyber, and digital transformation, in the UK?
Are you looking for a role working within a dynamic, growing organisation that rewards hard work with fantastic growth opportunities? If so, this role could be for you.
The role will be to manage a wide range of marketing functions, as well as the day-to-day requirements of various internal and external marketing outputs. You will need to demonstrate significant experience in the following areas:
- Dealing with digital media, including paid media, SEO, analytics and reporting.
- Team management responsibilities
- Experience of using Marketo and or Dynamics software (to super-user level).
- Capabilities in design, creation of content for social media, and off-line marketing
- Development of Marketing plans and implementation
- Website maintenance, event organisation (virtual and in person)
- Maintaining internal and external relationships, and managing key stakeholders
- Experience of working in a results driven, lead generation environment.
This new exciting role has been created to lead our digital marketing performance, as well as an increased focus on lead generation and business growth. The successful candidate will need to be self-driven and quick to learn and adapt. They must also have the ability and experience to help lead a busy team, while also building strong relationships across key departments in our business.
Ideally you will come from a professional services background or have worked in a fast paced environment dealing with multiple departments and stakeholders, for example media agencies, or client side with multiple brand and product responsibilities. Business development and knowledge of how sales and marketing work together is also required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Deputising for the head of marketing when required.
- Responsible for the reporting of all digital media analytics, and performance data (social, dynamics, web analytics)
- Review and approve with HOM all paid search, programmatic and social advertising activities. Identifying trends and insights to optimise spend and performance.
- Curate content for media releases, thought leadership pieces, brochures, social, award submissions and external presentations (Including design, copy writing, and proofing)
- Work closely with the Business Development teams and Business unit leads to identify opportunities for growth, managing marketing plans and objectives for key sectors, products and services.
- Execute email automation nurture programs to drive lead generation, increase customer lifetime value and effectively qualify prospects for the sales teams. Understands how to run A/B testing and identifying personas for greater targeting and efficiency of campaigns.
- Oversee the updates of the Gemserv websites’ by utilising the Content Management System and ensuring that all news content, images and content are updated regularly and optimised using effective SEO approach.
- Responsible for leading the team with Dynamics as a super user and being able to report back to Business Development on status of leads and maximising dynamics potential.
- Confident in organising and co-ordinating proprietary and external events, such as external exhibitions, webinars, podcasts and conferences.
- Maintaining strong external relationships with external suppliers. (strong admin skills)
- Championing the company branding and corporate identity throughout the business, communicating guidelines and standards internally.
Gemserv's foundations are rooted in the electricity, gas and smart metering industries. Experience within these markets is desired but not essential.
- Experience of having worked in a similar business or professional services organisation is desirable.
- Experience of having worked in a fast paced/dynamic environment working to tight deadlines, and managing multiple projects and stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills. Experience in managing on/offline marketing campaigns/activity and multi-stakeholder projects.
- Experience in handling confidential information and client management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Can produce copy for both on/off-line media to a high standard. (A written test may be required during this interview process)
- Focus on attention to detail and quality of outputs is essential owing to the nature of our business; the work we do with clients and high-profile bid work.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with (Microsoft Word and PowerPoint/intermediate-advanced level) is required.
- Experience in using SharePoint, and Teams or similar platforms is desirable as well as competence in other applications within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using Pardot, Mailchimp or fatmailer is also desirable.
- In addition, an understanding of IT programmes used in marketing, publishing and CRM applications; including web management, multimedia design and database management such as InDesign, Photoshop, Photoshop, adobe creative suite are desirable. Skills attained in Adobe premiere and Adobe audition would be advantageous.
Successful candidates will also need:
- Ability to develop strategies to influence agendas and raise Gemserv’s profile
- Outstanding communication skills, including written, verbal and numerical
- Willingness to take accountability and responsibility for projects
- Experience of setting and managing team budgets
- Track record of working to targets through a systematic approach
- Ability to develop relationships with external clients
- Experience of actively supporting colleagues to achieve their goals
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Yoga sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’