Lead Digital Architect
Gemserv are a rapidly growing and evolving business offering a dynamic and growth-minded environment for talented, ambitious, and entrepreneurial consulting professionals.
We are currently searching for a highly motivated Digital Lead (an ‘Evangelist’) with a professional services background and expertise in enterprise architecture, digital technologies, consulting, and business development to drive the strategic and commercial growth of our digital services practice. We are looking for a highly experienced candidate with capabilities in complex solution design, positioning consulting opportunities, strategic client account development and a strong commercial mindset. Successful candidate will also have experience in co-developing, delivering, and managing high value, long term, complex digital solutions and strategic programmes (beyond IT) and build in multi-capability services across one or more of our target sectors. We are particularly interested in speaking to candidates with backgrounds in UK or RoI Energy, Health, Public Sector (central Government), Low Carbon, Insurance, Telecoms or Transport.
This is a high profile senior role focussed on (a) supporting the growth of our digital services, (b) leading on client engagements and (c) shaping the strategic direction and development of our services.
- Identify and solve complex client business challenges by building solutions around strategic and technical expertise in enterprise architecture and technologies
- Be able to ‘solutionise’ client challenges by bringing together combinations of our core expertise in cyber, digital transformation, technology platforms, commercial procurement and programme management, and combining with our sector expertise.
- Lead on developing multi-year engagements by utilising Gemserv capabilities and market expertise to create differentiation in our services
- As part of a cross-functional team and, working with our BD Directors, lead on development of leads and pre-sales activity to position consultancy solutions
- Develop our digital services propositions taking a leading-edge approach and positioning our services as a ‘digital disruptor’
- Generate engagement, leads and networking opportunities via thought leadership, including writing engaging content, webinars, social media activities and speaking at events
- Collaborate across Gemserv’s Business Units and build multi-capability teams targeting services across our sectors
- Lead on delivery of consulting assignments supported by wider project teams
- Provide senior level leadership to coach and mentor teams to achieve exceptional performance (commercial, client delivery and service innovation).
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Manage the full lifecycle of enterprise architecture (and relevant certifications), covering requirements gathering, modelling, and implementation
- Strong grasp of ‘cutting edge’ technologies and digital solutions
- Experience in building solutions to complex client change problems and building our multi-year engagements
- Leading complex consultancy engagement and overseeing delivery of programmes, managing commercial, financial and consulting performance
- Business development and lead generation expertise in position opportunities
- Experience of developing visual representations of architectures for business and technical audiences
- Commercial understanding of develop consulting solutions and building multi-year revenue streams
- Leadership and coaching experience to develop consultants and building consultancy capability in line with growth and market trends
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, employees are currently working from home.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’