IGT UNC Senior Consultant
Gemserv is constantly looking ahead to ensure we continue to deliver exceptional service in a rapidly changing world. Our business is evolving, but we remain clear about where we want to be and how we want to get there. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic ICT UNC Consultant to join our Gas Services team.
Gemserv provide code administration services to the IGT UNC, supporting meetings, modifications and parties with their interactions with the code. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage the contractual deliverables of a contract whilst looking to grow the contract into new areas.
- Responsibility to ensure that the Code Administration of the IGT UNC runs smoothly, meeting all SLAs and is consistent in delivering a high standard to their client.
- Responsible for the work allocation and management of a G1/2 administrator.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the IGT UNC internal processes/LWIs.
- Responsible for finding and implementing innovation in the IGT UNC Contract to gain efficiencies where applicable.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of all Cross-Code change which could impact the IGT UNC, particularly the UNC.
- Provide gas subject matter expertise as required.
- Responsible for creating the annual budget, liaising with Finance to ensure that all parties are aware of the new pricing for the year. Signing off all invoices produced by Finance to ensure accuracy before sending to clients.
- Ensure that Live Meter information is received from IGTs annually to aid with invoicing.
- Ensure that all responsibilities incorporated in the ’IGT UNC 12 Month cycle’ document are carried out including IGT UNC Code releases and Quarterly reporting to the IGTs.
- Attend and contribute to CACoP meetings with other Code Administration representatives.
- To produce all Modification related reports throughout the lifecycle of a Modification change in process.
- To produce Legal text for Modifications with support from the internal Contract Manager/Chairperson.
- To produce all Code Pre-releases and scheduled Code releases three times a year. The cross-code tracker should also be updated with every release to reflect changes made to cross-code references.
- To produce extraordinary Code releases were necessary.
- Carrying out ‘Critical Friend’ checks on all Modification changes received by industry.
- To produce and circulate Implementation/Non-Implementation notices to industry following Panel decision.
- To send Final Modification Reports to the Authority for consideration were necessary.
- To produce all monthly reports for Workstream and Panel meetings. This includes maintaining and updating the Known issues register, Cross-Code Implications Tracker and Workgroup Summary on a monthly basis.
- To produce ad-hoc reports/papers to further discussions and development at Workgroups or Panels.
Ad hoc Code Administration:
- Review all Agendas, Minutes and determinations produced by before publication.
- Review external email communications before these are sent to ensure consistency, accuracy and appropriate messaging to industry.
- Send out necessary communications to industry ensuring consistency, accuracy and appropriate messaging.
- Website Management including an annual review to ensure the user experience is up to date.
- Uploading and publication of Change materials onto the website, including but not limited to Modification reports, relevant papers and code releases.
- Oversight and escalation of the IGT UNC Mailbox.
- Produce Quarterly report for IGTs.
- To maintain and update the IGT UNC MPRN Ranges Table when necessary
- To ensure the AQ review process is initiated and to circulate all CSEP NExA Table communications as per the process.
Successful candidates will need:
- A good understanding of the natural gas sector and gas governance. It would be particularly advantageous to have knowledge of the UNC and IGT UNC.
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills - offering solutions, providing feedback and gaining trust.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills – motivating and organising themselves and reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation skills – explaining complex and sometimes specialised subjects.
- Good line management skills to support, develop and motivate.
- Able to construct and develop arguments and discussion points.
- Able to provide constructive and considered feedback.
- Some commercial acumen.
- Experience of working with contracts or other legal documents. It would be particularly advantageous to have drafting experience.
- An ability to review organisational processes, provide efficiencies and identify the use of innovative or digitised solutions.
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Yoga sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, employees are currently working from home.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’