Digital Transformation Commercial Consulting Lead
Gemserv are a rapidly growing and evolving business offering a dynamic environment for talented, ambitious and entrepreneurial professionals to achieve impact and success, and take their careers to the next level.
We are currently searching for a highly successful, empathetic leader with market leading technical competencies to drive the strategic and commercial growth our Digital Transformation Services. We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate over 10 years’ technical delivery, innovation, and positive outcomes-based (technical and commercial) experience in co-developing, delivering, and managing high value, long term, complex digital transformation strategies (beyond IT), associated multi-capability services, and programs across UK private sector. This is a senior level role focussing on aligning, optimising, diversifying, and exponentially growing our digital transformation services and team over the next 5 years in line with our business growth plans
The successful candidate will have a recognised profile and have a first-class reputation in the digital transformation space, have a technical and commercial background, ideally gained within an agile digital-first, data-driven consultancy or agency, with a long track record of delighting customers, and retaining and growing high value accounts.
They should be a subject matter expert in data-driven digital transformation strategies and programs, frameworks, digital change and innovation, and solutions architecture. Exposure to data and analytics, cloud technology, 3rd party products, data protection, and security is highly beneficial, as is experience developing and scaling consultancy services and leading cross-functional multi-capability teams.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader and empathetic ‘people person’, engages easily with internal stakeholders, customers, partners and suppliers alike to find strategies, solutions, resolves issues, and have developed long term relationships throughout their career.
Private sector experience, including but not limited to UK energy, financial services, and telecoms is an advantage.
Partner with BD Director, Digital Transformation, from pre-sale stage to identify customer needs and objectives, and scope solutions in order to drive sales.
- Lead on guiding the technical and commercial development of our digital transformation services, including data and analytics, cloud, and cyber security, and position our technology platform solutions (Codeworks, OneTrust) where applicable to a wider client base.
- Drive technical digital transformation consultancy and program delivery, managing both respective key internal and external stakeholders management, and building long term high value relationships with customers.
- Identify further business needs with existing customers that Gemserv can support with new programs and subsequent phase/s of work.
- Identify solutions (including 3rd party partnerships or products, outsourcing, and contracting) where there are gaps in capability in order to deliver against customer needs and drive higher value engagements.
- Network, build relationships and lead on the positioning of new opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Externally focussed in generating engagement and leads for our services via thought leadership, including writing engaging content, webinars, social media activities and speaking at events.
- As part of a cross-functional team, lead on the consultancy delivery (% chargeable time TBD) on projects across digital transformation services
- Provide senior level leadership to coach and mentor teams to achieve exceptional performance (commercial, client delivery and service innovation).
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
Experience and skills in:
- Developing, implementing, and managing complex outcomes and metrics-based digital transformation and digital change strategies, and associated programs
- Leading and managing cross-functional teams of consultants
- Co-developing sales opportunities and solutions with BD from pre-sale stage through to delivery
- Solutions architecture
- Cross-sector experience, including but not limited to UK energy, financial services, health, telecoms, and public sector will be an advantage
- Future market landscape and best practice
- Internal and external stakeholder management, including exceptional communication skills.
- Proven in developing thought leadership content and representing Gemserv at external events
Beneficial (exposure to some of the following areas as part of DT strategies and programs):
- Cloud technology and architecture, with direct experience of AWS and Azure beneficial
- Solutions architecture
- Data and analytics
- Data protection and cyber security
- 3rd party products / platforms and partnerships
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Yoga sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, employees are currently working from home.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements and would like to hear more about being part of a growing organisation, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’