Client Services Manager - FTC for 9 months
We are currently looking for a motivated and organised individual to join our Key Accounts Team for a period of 9 months, to supporting our renewable energy and smart metering contracts ensuring exceptional service throughout. As a Client Services Manager you will manage, support and provide front line delivery to a variety of client contracts while ensuring that the people management within the team is carried out to a level which ensures we have the skills and knowledge to provide an exceptional service
You will work closely with the team and wider business in order to meet our contractual obligations for all Key Account contracts while maximising reporting, utilisation, productivity and ensuring that best practice is shared across contracts.
In summary, this role will be accountable for:
- Ensuring that we are delivering to the agreed service levels for our contracts, focusing on the departments Account plans and service improvement plan;
- Presenting monthly operational performance reporting;
- Support the development and rollout of the Service Improvement Plan;
- Actively capturing all client feedback;
- Managing team performance and progress to the agreed levels of productivity and quality, owning and ensuring internal people management processes are followed consistently;
- Collaborate with wider team and support overall knowledge sharing;
- Supporting the Contract Leads in understanding and defining the level of technical knowledge required across the department;
- Working with the System and Process Lead to review processes and carry out assurance;
- Support the Contract Leads to carry out internal audit functions to ensure that knowledge has been taken on board and utilised.
- Coaching and helping develop direct reports, ensuring team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate;
- Facilitating problem solving and collaboration;
- Recognising and celebrating team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance; and
- Liaising and communicating with the wider HR team and other people managers to ensure processes are optimised and shared
To be successful in the role the post-holder should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable experience in people and team management;
- Team player with leadership qualities;
- Dealing with challenging stakeholders;
- Flexibility to regularly react to changing demands and reprioritise workload accordingly;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines; and
- An understanding of the service level requirements within our contracts is beneficial but not essential
Key Skills and Behaviours
- Creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort;
- Leading by example, motivating and inspiring team members to put our client needs at the forefront of our services;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Have excellent people and communication skills;
- Be positive with drive and enthusiasm;
- Be able to motivate self, team or staff;
- Be a team player;
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Have integrity, initiative and focus and
- Be able to think, communicate and present technical information effectively.
We are passionate about helping drive the energy market transformation and data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking ‘Apply now’