Business Support Receptionist
Are you a great communicator? Are the details important to you? Are you looking to build a career?
Gemserv are currently looking to recruit an Business Support Receptionist/Administrator to work in our London office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist Administrator within Business Support team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched on, enthusiastic administrator. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, should be able to multi-task and keep on top of short deadlines, have a helpful and friendly attitude, and have some previous administrative experience.
- Delivering a seamless service in supporting the BS team and providing an important first impression to our clients.
This role will sit within the Business Support function. The role is a full-time Receptionist/administrator within the Business Support team. Specific duties will be shared by the Business Support team and include:
- Welcoming clients and visitors at the reception desk
- Answering the main switchboard to clients and others
- Preparing meeting rooms and attending to client needs, including organising lunches & conference calls
- General office maintenance, ensuring that the staff common areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and other supplies
- Booking travel, e.g. flights, trains, accommodation
- Collecting, distributing and sending post for the office
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required, e.g. printing, photocopying, binding
At Gemserv, we take a flexible approach to recruitment but ideally for this role we are looking for candidates to have an interest in, or exposure to, the UK retail utilities industry, preferably electricity, gas or smart metering.
Successful candidates will also need:
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in an administrative type role (preferably within professional services)
- Well presented, with a friendly and helpful manner, can-do attitude and client service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good spelling and grammar
- Quick learner and able to grasp new systems easily
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment, responding quickly to short deadlines
- High standard of work quality and attention to detail
We are passionate about helping drive the energy market transformation and data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘Apply now’